Travel is so much fun! In my eyes, travel is the best in situ learning laboratory! I am very lucky that I have had some opportunities to travel to different places of the world. These travel adventures are wonderful experiences that have enriched me and broadened my perspectives immensely. Shared below are a few of my favorite quotes about travel. I hope you find them inspirational as well. Below these quotes are some photos from some of my recent travels: the 2016 Galapagos and Ecuador, the 2017 Ghana and Nicaragua, the 2018 Summer Study Abroad to China. More travels will take place once COVID-19 is subsided.
- The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page. – Saint Augustine
- Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world. – Gustave Flaubert
- Life is either a darling adventure or nothing. — Helen Keller
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. – Neale Donald Walsch
- Investment in travel is an investment in yourself. – Matthew Karsten