Whenever there is an opportunity present for going somewhere, and time and money are not the most pressing issues, I took that opportunity to get out of my comfort zone to explore and experience adventures to enrich myself. Below are some quotes that have inspired me to travel far and more so my perspectives can be broadened. I’d like to share them below with you. Hopefully, you’ll find them equally inspiring too.
- The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page. – Saint Augustine
- Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world. – Gustave Flaubert
- Life is either a darling adventure or nothing. — Helen Keller
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. – Neale Donald Walsch
- Investment in travel is an investment in yourself. – Matthew Karsten